Sunday 15 February 2015

Style Edit: LBD Take Two

Hello everyone! I thought I’d share another style edit with you today, this one will be a bit different to my usual outfit posts though, as I’m at University at the moment and it’s hard to fit in photo shoots, I thought I’d share some photos of an outfit I wore on a night out recently. Enjoy :)





What I’m Wearing

Dress – River Island
Lipstick – MAC

I was inspired by a blog post from SheWearsFashion (linked here) and had been on the lookout for a sheer, black maxi skirt and black knicker shorts for so long but I couldn’t find a sheer skirt without an underlay. Then I stumbled across a beautiful dress by River Island on the Asos website with a sheer overlay which was even better than what I was looking for initially. This bandeau midi dress is basically a figure-hugging body with a sheer, lace overlay (I won’t lie, there’s not much to this dress, it’s definitely a style statement, not something to wear for warmth and comfort). Another reason I love this dress so much is the bandeau shape, which I find really flattering because it shows the collarbone and décolletage. If you like this dress, grab it while you can, it’s now on sale at £48.50, down from £65 (I bought mine at full price, don’t you hate it when you buy something and then you see that it’s been reduced?!) For full impact, I would always recommend wearing with a postbox red lipstick, there is no more classic a combination than an LBD and a red lip! I’m wearing Mac’s Ruby Woo in the pictures; definitely my favourite matte red lipstick of all time, and definitely worth the price!

On a side note, the sunglasses pictured above are literally my favourite purchase of all time, hence why I was wearing them inside the house like a crazy person. I am so ready for summer now, mainly so I have an excuse to wear these glasses, I’ll definitely be featuring these in come style edits when the weather gets warmer. My friends all say I look like Willy Wonka but I think they’re AMAZING, so I’ll link them here if you like them too.


Let me know if you liked this post or if you prefer my photo-shoot style edits more. 

Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment