Saturday 27 December 2014

Style Edit: All White Party

I hope you’ve all had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a fabulous New Year. I’d also like to apologise for the lack of blog posts recently but I’m planning to blog more regularly from now on. Christmas is over but the party season is still in full swing so I thought I’d share with you some New Year’s Party outfit inspiration. Enjoy!







What I’m Wearing

Skirt – River Island

I built this outfit around the gorgeous white leather skirt from River Island which is an absolute steal at £25. It reminds me of the super-tight bodycon skirts that Kim Kardashian often wears and it looks a lot more expensive that it is (always a bonus!) I think a lot of us are guilty of over-wearing our staple ‘little black dress' and I certainly wear far too much black so I thought an all-white outfit would be nice change. I’m absolutely loving off-the-shoulder or Bardot style tops at the moment too, I think they’re so flattering and feminine as they show off your collarbone and décolletage. This white one is from PrettyLittleThing.com, they’ve got some amazing clothes and shoes on their website that I haven’t seen on the high street and they often have really big sales on so it’s worth saving the website into your bookmarks! I find it's often more interesting and more flattering to wear separates in the same colour rather than wearing a dress in one block colour because showing a small section of midriff draws the eye to the smallest part of your waist. I hope this has given you some style inspiration!

I’d love to know what your plans are for the New Years. Let me know in the comments :)

Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment